Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Rizones (“Company“, “we“, “us“, “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you use any of our products or services (“Platform”), we appreciate that you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Platform immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Platform, as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our Platform to express an interest in obtaining our information, purchasing our products and Services, or when you participate in activities such as posting messages in our online forum, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make and the products you purchase and features you use at our Platform. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services.
- The Information you provide when you enter a promotion via our Platform, provide reviews, testimonials or feedback on our Platform.
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our Platform.
- The records of correspondence that we receive if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
- All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Platform.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our business, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our server is located in United Arab Emirates. If you are accessing our website from outside of United Arab Emirates, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information, in and other countries.
We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as VAT, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymous such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Platform, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of our Platform. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting Out of Email Marketing
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list of Rizones. However, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may delete your account or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE APPLY
We maintain commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to ensure your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice, and to protect against unauthorized access or alteration to, disclosure, or destruction of your Information. We may, for example, use encryption technology to secure your Information during transmission to our Platform as well as on-host firewall technology to prevent network level attacks. Only those authorized employees, contractors, and agents who need to know your Information in connection with the performance of their services are allowed to access this Information.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our platform. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Platform and any transmission is at your own risk.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Modified” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or concerns about your Information on this notice, please contact us at email@example.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.